FDU

• 122 replies

ras

Re: FDU
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2014, 10:24:38 AM »
He is shooting 27% from the field, 16% from three and 45% from the line,
It's weird how when Sampson was at SJU his statistics were misleading but now that he's in the NBA they accurately represent his abilities. Poor guy can't catch a break.
Catch a break? IMO, the fact that he is on a NBA team is a miracle.That said, I'm rooting for him.

« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »
Facts speak for themselves. We are better without Sampson and Sanchez. If they were here, Pointer would not be playing the middle of the zone offense. We are at the upper range, if not leading the big east in rebounding, points allowed, and offense -defense differential. Last year we were worse. This is not coincidental.
Bingo. The best thing to happen to the team this year is getting Pointer off the perimeter and playing guys 5 on 5.

The best thing to happen to the team this year is that they are a year older.  I see no reason to suspect that Jakarr and Sanchez, like their ex-teammates, would not be playing better this season than last and that they too could have been important contributors to an 8-1 season start.

Poison

« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2014, 09:22:50 PM »
He is shooting 27% from the field, 16% from three and 45% from the line,
It's weird how when Sampson was at SJU his statistics were misleading but now that he's in the NBA they accurately represent his abilities. Poor guy can't catch a break.
Catch a break? IMO, the fact that he is on a NBA team is a miracle.That said, I'm rooting for him.
I hope he makes millions, but that doesn't change the fact that he is awful.