Xavier - Player of the Game

• 24 replies

redslope

Re: Xavier - Player of the Game
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »
The Dominator lived up to his selection to BE team of the week but I thought D'angelo showed true grit when he returned with the 3 fouls and carried the team back when X was making a run.

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 12:14:30 PM »
Dom has been a revelation for sure.  And he's an animal on both sides of the ball.

But we can't ignore the fact when Dee is not in the game or in the game but struggling the offense is offensive.
Dom held the fort until Dlo who had a stinker first half and got in foul trouble in the 2ed would get back in and help the guys win which without him I don't think they do. This team is still about Butch & Sundance. Dom does stuff scoring or not. So does Dlo. No one looks like Dom when he's got it all going. The guys have played better when Dlo has sat this year, but yes, we won because he got back in and did his stuff. CO& Jordan a big help, and Dlo &Dom could not be happier. Great teammates.

Played better when dlo sat this year? Not a chance.

we came back last night in 1st half with Dlo on bench.  it happens.

When dlo left game with foul trouble we folded. When he came back in we worked our way back in and won.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 12:15:11 PM »
Dom has been a revelation for sure.  And he's an animal on both sides of the ball.

But we can't ignore the fact when Dee is not in the game or in the game but struggling the offense is offensive.
Dom held the fort until Dlo who had a stinker first half and got in foul trouble in the 2ed would get back in and help the guys win which without him I don't think they do. This team is still about Butch & Sundance. Dom does stuff scoring or not. So does Dlo. No one looks like Dom when he's got it all going. The guys have played better when Dlo has sat this year, but yes, we won because he got back in and did his stuff. CO& Jordan a big help, and Dlo &Dom could not be happier. Great teammates.

Sorry if not clear. They have played better without Dlo this year then they have in the past , which was awful. Hope that was clear.

Thanks, agree.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Moose

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 08:44:08 PM »

we came back last night in 1st half with Dlo on bench.  it happens.

When dlo left game with foul trouble we folded. When he came back in we worked our way back in and won.

Exactly.  I sometimes wonder what games people are watching.  He hit the bench and the offense went to sleep. 

Couldn't have done much damage with him on the bench when he led the team in points.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »
Dlo....he kept us in the game 2nd half