Tulane game

• 3 replies

TONYD3

Tulane game
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:02:49 PM »
Anyone going? Not the best game but very happy to go to New Orleans. This will be my 4th time and I wa s there for hurricanes katrina . Fun place!

Re: Tulane game
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 07:06:30 PM »
Anyone going? Not the best game but very happy to go to New Orleans. This will be my 4th time and I wa s there for hurricanes katrina . Fun place!
I know a couple of us are planning on going. Probably will be getting airline tix in the next few weeks. There will most likely be some sort of post game meet up I'd think

QuanMan

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 10:17:41 PM »

We fly out 12/2 Friday morning, always willing to meet anyone within the JJ family Tony. The moment this date was released it became the annual road game destination. Can't wait to get some Nawlins sun after a road W in 6 short weeks!
Section 3
Section 116

TONYD3

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 02:51:07 PM »
Flying out Wednesday night November 30th. Just got tickets to the game section B behind our bench. I think this place is like Fordham's arena, maybe a little bigger.