Hall Under Federal Investigation

• 81 replies

pmg911

Re: Hall Under Federal Investigation
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2018, 07:24:05 AM »

He's a nice person. He needs to put two people in between himself and the agent to maintain plausible deniability. He should be fired for his stupidity alone.

Sadly, this is 100% correct and is how the coaches that cheat get away with it and why it is ultimately hard to make it stick to them...  some guys have made an art of it, Miller obviously not one of them.

Some credible sources out there claiming that the ESPN report about the wiretap story on Miller isn't what people think it is. Supposedly what he says in those phone calls could even exonerate him. But he hasn't been around the team at all since this whole thing dropped since last week so who knows. I've always had my suspicions about him and Arizona well before all this FBI stuff went down.

where are you seeing reading this or just chatter..?

Foad

Re: Hall Under Federal Investigation
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2018, 08:37:19 AM »

He's a nice person. He needs to put two people in between himself and the agent to maintain plausible deniability. He should be fired for his stupidity alone.

Sadly, this is 100% correct and is how the coaches that cheat get away with it and why it is ultimately hard to make it stick to them...  some guys have made an art of it, Miller obviously not one of them.

Some credible sources out there claiming that the ESPN report about the wiretap story on Miller isn't what people think it is. Supposedly what he says in those phone calls could even exonerate him. But he hasn't been around the team at all since this whole thing dropped since last week so who knows. I've always had my suspicions about him and Arizona well before all this FBI stuff went down.

where are you seeing reading this or just chatter..?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ESPN+report+about+the+wiretap+story+on+Miller&num=30&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS723US723&source=lnms&tbm=nws&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia3b7ensvZAhWng1QKHWoUBgAQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=759