Nike

• 49 replies

Poison

Re: Nike
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2019, 09:55:53 PM »
You’re the biggest nice person on this site so it’s rich coming from you. You think aligning yourself with the left changes your double-digit IQ and somehow makes you enlightened. You are a cliche.

You live in Florida.

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2019, 02:12:05 AM »
No, I did not want to see him getting extra coverage and images of him eating his cake and kissing his boyfriend when I am watching the NFL draft.   
Why not?

Poison

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2019, 07:48:04 AM »
Why not?

Could it be because he’s a Republican?

Poison

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2019, 08:23:44 AM »
If you want to have a flag of choice on your sneakers that should be your right to do so.What happen to our rights to express our love and respect to our flag?

Nike can do whatever they want. If you want your redneck sneaker, one of your fellow rednecks made one. Badly, but he did.

I love it when Republicans cry about free speech in places where they aren’t entitled to it. Trump is right. Every last one of you is a f’n nice person.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:25:10 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2019, 08:27:56 AM »
A self-loathing Democrat...how original🙄

It’s weird that any country worth living in is comprised of a majority of “useless white people.” It’s almost like there is a causal relationship? 🤔

Stealing is nothing to be proud of. Neither is being a bigot.

cjfish

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2019, 10:36:20 AM »
This is still a good country. We just need to do something about our useless white people.

seems to me that all races have useless people.  Why do you single out the the white race, arguably the most successful race in recent history.

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2019, 10:56:21 AM »
You know the answer to your question. Poison is a racist!!!

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »
Dave, do you know the specifics of both the former UA and current Nike deal? Curious what is the basis of your opinion that it’s a lateral move.

UA wanted to drop SJU and SJU would have taken equal offer from Nike as they had preference there. It would be illogical if Nike somehow came in with some over the top offer which they never do because they're Nike and they don't have to.

This will probably have more impact on other sports where Nike has a larger catalog to pull from but I expect the basketball to be pretty basic. To the average eye it will just appear as a logo swap.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2019, 11:27:25 AM »

seems to me that all races have useless people.  Why do you single out the the white race, arguably the most successful race in recent history.

Fair question. Because our white trash has been given every advantage. Education, safe environments to live in and raise families, but they continue to blame the other for their current lot in life.

They blame Mexicans, because it’s easy. They should be blaming themselves.

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2019, 01:05:49 PM »
So thought this thread might take a turn to actually talk about the sponsorship deal but it didn't. Have a Happy 4th everyone!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle