Wet markets

• 3 replies
Wet markets
« on: February 16, 2021, 05:09:33 PM »
Now that the Ncaa has come out with dates for their tournament - what are they going to do about all the cancelled covid games teams and conferences will not be able to make up in time?

Just evaluate teams on what they've played and let the chips fall where they may?  Sounds about as fairly equitable as teams playing home games with bands, cheerleaders and fans and others not.

Re: Wet markets
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:51:16 PM »
Now that the Ncaa has come out with dates for their tournament - what are they going to do about all the cancelled covid games teams and conferences will not be able to make up in time?

Just evaluate teams on what they've played and let the chips fall where they may?  Sounds about as fairly equitable as teams playing home games with bands, cheerleaders and fans and others not.

Boo hoo. It it what it is. Hello it's a Covid world still.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 12:36:52 AM »
Honestly, I was expecting a much later Ncaa tournament start date that would give teams time to scramble and make up games.  It's not like there is another collegiate money making sport they have to worry about running into. 

I guess they'll just go with the apples to oranges team record comparisons and let the at large decisions be that as they may.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 01:30:44 AM »
Honestly, I was expecting a much later Ncaa tournament start date that would give teams time to scramble and make up games.  It's not like there is another collegiate money making sport they have to worry about running into. 

I guess they'll just go with the apples to oranges team record comparisons and let the at large decisions be that as they may.
Guess they just couldn't adapt from March Madness to May Madness.