Season Ticket Holders

• 8 replies

pmg911

Season Ticket Holders
« on: January 02, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »
In thread that was locked there was a point mentioned about season ticket holders and how many have dropped in recent years.

I can tell you that St. John's currently has about 500 season ticket holders and those 500 people take various amounts of tickets. The total number of season tickets is NOT 2,500.

The total number of season ticket holders and season tickets sold has dropped significantly each of the past 3 seasons.

Tha Kid

Re: Season Ticket Holders
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:58 AM »
Thanks for this stat PMG.  I wonder, does that include the student season ticketholders?

I knew a certain "poster" who claimed the drop was insignificant was wrong, but thanks for the support!
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:01 AM »
there were about 700-900 student ticket packages sold

Tha Kid

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »
there were about 700-900 student ticket packages sold

NO WAY.   Last year there were like 100-200....you're tellin me nearly 1000 students have season tix? If so, where are they?
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 11:12:37 AM »
In thread that was locked there was a point mentioned about season ticket holders and how many have dropped in recent years.

I can tell you that St. John's currently has about 500 season ticket holders and those 500 people take various amounts of tickets. The total number of season tickets is NOT 2,500.

The total number of season ticket holders and season tickets sold has dropped significantly each of the past 3 seasons.
Did you get that number from Monasch sidekick, Dennis Myron?
Last year, he said there were between 625-640 season ticket holder accounts. The average account was roughly four.

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 11:15:46 AM »

Last year, he said there were between 625-640 season ticket holder accounts. The average account was roughly four.

I am not going to say where I got the information from, it was NOT Denis Myron though, but anyone on this or any of the St. John's message boards that knows me off the site knows I have a VERY reliable and accurate source.

I have no clue about student packages but I SERIOUSLY doubt there were anywhere near 900 packages sold this year.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »

I am not going to say where I got the information from, it was NOT Denis Myron though, but anyone on this or any of the St. John's message boards that knows me off the site knows I have a VERY reliable and accurate source.

I have no clue about student packages but I SERIOUSLY doubt there were anywhere near 900 packages sold this year.

Do they sit in the front row at MSG?

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »
i said between 700-900 tickets were sold probably more closer to the 700 figure. they were only 99 bucks this year alot cheaper than the 225 like the past 2 years. plus i know a few students who bought 2 and selling them on stubhub. duke tickets will get them there money back and some.

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »
i said between 700-900 tickets were sold probably more closer to the 700 figure. they were only 99 bucks this year alot cheaper than the 225 like the past 2 years. plus i know a few students who bought 2 and selling them on stubhub. duke tickets will get them there money back and some.

That's some school spirit. NEver complain about the alumni not showing up, when the students are scalping their tickets.
Good Business though.