Geno

• 6 replies

TONYD3

Geno
« on: December 27, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »
From what I have seen so far I think Geno has played great. Not saying he is a great player but he is getting the most out of his abilities. He was taking good shots and hitting them, playing solid defense, and not turning the ball over. Before I get attacked I admit I didn't see or here any of the games in Hawaii and I have had log in problems so I have not heard anyting negative about his play over there. From what I have seen, (and I know I missed more then a third of the season) he looks like the most consitent player. 

Re: Geno
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
with captains like geno, tj after four years with norm, the ncaa's are pretty much a lock up.

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:55:02 PM »
puleeze,

geno is not the most consistent player as he is prone to turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. DJ Kennedy is and should be the captain of the team. to me, no one is deserving of being captain until someone takes control of this team and starts winning games.

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 02:05:24 PM »
Geno is averaging 5apg with 1.8topg. That is a stat line that I hope to see stay around that average. He is taking 1 more three a game than he did last season. His fg% is higher than its ever been and he is getting 4 more ppg than his career best.

Say what you will but his numbers have steadily improved over his career and continue to do so and I think he is capable of playing better.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »
Geno is averaging 5apg with 1.8topg. That is a stat line that I hope to see stay around that average. He is taking 1 more three a game than he did last season. His fg% is higher than its ever been and he is getting 4 more ppg than his career best.

Say what you will but his numbers have steadily improved over his career and continue to do so and I think he is capable of playing better.

I love Geno, but he should not be starting.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 04:43:09 PM »

I love Geno, but he should not be starting.

in favor of?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:17 AM »

i compare geno and his stats to a girl who looks cute but when u take her to bed shes terrible.