We could be in a worst spot.......FAU

• 2 replies
We could be in a worst spot.......FAU
« on: February 21, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
I have not posted in a while because I am still in the hospital but as a person who used to live in Palm Beach County, I do follow FAU sports especially football, baseball, and of course basketball. When FAU hired Jarvis, I wanted to break something in my room because newscasts of WPTV (West Palm Beach's NBC affiliate) would now be filled with players always spending nights on Gun Club road where the jail is for drugs, beating up ladies, or the occassional strip club trip on 45th Street gone wrong. I still want to break something because now Jarvis has yet to win a confrence game in an EASY CONFERENCE. In addition, last month he was ejected for not two but THREE TECHINCALS and the university suspended him one game. You know what, that is not the scary part, DEUCE COACHED THE NEXT GAME! DEUCE, whose only knowledge of academia is MARLIAC coached a game. FAU is constantly losing and a coach who was supposed to have better X's and O's knowledge, now has none. Imagine if roles were reversed and Jarvis did this to St. John's what he is currently doing to FAU, say goodbye to NYC recurits for the existance of mankind, say even goodbye to the waterboy of a high school in Nowhere, USA, our program would spontaneously combust. So from what I see going on at FAU, I will never critize Norm again because, IT COULD BE WORSE!

P.S. I do think we need a new coach though

P.P.S. Ever since Jarvis returned to coaching, all these bad thoughts entered my head again and he had to do it at my old hometown university. Thank god the football program is credible with 2 bowl wins in 5 years existance at the FBS Level, one day, say 50 years, FAU will be the new Miami when it comes to Football

Poison

Re: We could be in a worst spot.......FAU
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:55:29 PM »
I have not posted in a while because I am still in the hospital but as a person who used to live in Palm Beach County, I do follow FAU sports especially football, baseball, and of course basketball. When FAU hired Jarvis, I wanted to break something in my room because newscasts of WPTV (West Palm Beach's NBC affiliate) would now be filled with players always spending nights on Gun Club road where the jail is for drugs, beating up ladies, or the occassional strip club trip on 45th Street gone wrong. I still want to break something because now Jarvis has yet to win a confrence game in an EASY CONFERENCE. In addition, last month he was ejected for not two but THREE TECHINCALS and the university suspended him one game. You know what, that is not the scary part, DEUCE COACHED THE NEXT GAME! DEUCE, whose only knowledge of academia is MARLIAC coached a game. FAU is constantly losing and a coach who was supposed to have better X's and O's knowledge, now has none. Imagine if roles were reversed and Jarvis did this to St. John's what he is currently doing to FAU, say goodbye to NYC recurits for the existance of mankind, say even goodbye to the waterboy of a high school in Nowhere, USA, our program would spontaneously combust. So from what I see going on at FAU, I will never critize Norm again because, IT COULD BE WORSE!

P.S. I do think we need a new coach though

P.P.S. Ever since Jarvis returned to coaching, all these bad thoughts entered my head again and he had to do it at my old hometown university. Thank god the football program is credible with 2 bowl wins in 5 years existance at the FBS Level, one day, say 50 years, FAU will be the new Miami when it comes to Football

I hope you feel better, but Jarvis isn't at fault anymore.
Baylor is doing just fine. We should be too.

Marillac

Re: We could be in a worst spot.......FAU
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »
Are people still really blaming Jarvis?  We are going into year six!