props to the signs

• 21 replies
Re: props to the signs
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 08:33:22 AM »
From TV CA looked really good. It was a great idea to create the Bowl seating with the student sections at each end.

Great job student section.

Re: props to the signs
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 01:55:50 PM »
I agree that the students are to be commended today too. They showed up in force and got loud and truly gave the team their home court advantage. Loved the We Are chant, made me feel like a true college game, which isn’t always the case at CA.

The student’s signs were very good too, my two nominees for best sign are the “I don’t want to play at Carnesecca Arena Mommy” and the “Welcome to the World’s Most Famous Arena”!!!

The oversized photos of BG’s mug gets an honorable mention!

Kinda hard to tell probably, but the picture had a bib underneath his face that said "I Love Mommy"  with the "love" being inside of a heart...i also cut a hole in his mouth and taped a pacifier inside of it...the poster that said "I don't wanna play in carnesecca mommy!" was supposed to be a thought bubble, which is why it was usually right next to the head...i had 2 pictures of his face made and the other thought bubble said "Timeout..........oh wait"  referring to last year when he called a timeout before the 3 point shot from beyond half court went in but then didnt count..but the guys on the other side never held that one up

loved the "welcome to the world's most famous arena" sign..my buddy came up with that idea, i thought it was great

That's great.  I hope you guys have some fun posters made up for our NCAA Tournament games.

Thats for next March.