Getting kicked out

• 10 replies

Poison

Getting kicked out
« on: February 25, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »
What was with all of the fans getting kicked out last night? I understand that this was hard to watch, but people at these games have to calm down.

Honestly, acting dumb enough to get arrested over this is an embarrassment the school might like to deny, but clearly, it's who we are.

we are...

Re: Getting kicked out
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »
What was with all of the fans getting kicked out last night? I understand that this was hard to watch, but people at these games have to calm down.

Honestly, acting dumb enough to get arrested over this is an embarrassment the school might like to deny, but clearly, it's who we are.

we are...

the only people i saw getting kicked out were the syracuse fans sitting near me because they threw  tshirts onto the court during the 2nd half...im not sure if anyone else was kicked out but also take into consideration that the ushers at the garden are a rear of a donkeys..i was kicked out of the rutgers game 2 minutes in for sitting in the wrong seat  ::)

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »
A couple of Syracuse fans got kicked out for throwing the St John's t-shirts back onto the court and the Syracuse fans celebrated their actions with "Let's Go Orange" cheers.

Poison

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »

we are...

the only people i saw getting kicked out were the syracuse fans sitting near me because they threw  tshirts onto the court during the 2nd half...im not sure if anyone else was kicked out but also take into consideration that the ushers at the garden are a rear of a donkeys..i was kicked out of the rutgers game 2 minutes in for sitting in the wrong seat  ::)

It's true. The ushers have no idea where the seats are, but they'll send you over to a seat anyway. Usually not yours.

Then someone comes over and says they're in your seat. They might be right, and they probably are, and then fans start yelling at each other.

How could they kick you out of the Rutgers game for sitting in the wrong seat? There has to be more to that. Don't they just ask you for a ticket, and then send you to your seat?

Poison

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 04:01:15 PM »
A couple of Syracuse fans got kicked out for throwing the St John's t-shirts back onto the court and the Syracuse fans celebrated their actions with "Let's Go Orange" cheers.

As if Syracuse needed the support.

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 01:45:17 PM »

How could they kick you out of the Rutgers game for sitting in the wrong seat? There has to be more to that. Don't they just ask you for a ticket, and then send you to your seat?

There is definately more to that little story...   the MSG ushers would never kick anyone out of the building for solely that reason.

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »

we are...

The only people I saw "acting dumb enough" to get tossed were Syracuse bums.
I guess that's clearly who they are.

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:59:47 PM »

There is definately more to that little story...   the MSG ushers would never kick anyone out of the building for solely that reason.

There isn't more to that story. I've seen it happen a number of times first hand. Students try and sit next to their friends and have tickets in row B and move back to row G and get booted. They really berate and hassle the students.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »
I got kicked out of a White Castle once in college.
Good times!!

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 04:29:21 PM »
daves rite..me and several people have been kicked out simply for being in the wrong seats...although last game the ushers were seemingly nice, mostly because there were phone calls and texts swapped between athletics and msg security to reiterate the fact that we have a "student section"...but the security was actually really cool and the guys who usually throw us out, wer having a conversation with us

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »
The niceness lasts for one game and then its back to getting booted. Get used to it nothing has changed in years
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle