On TV tonight

• 16 replies
On TV tonight
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:46:51 AM »
For all you kids who think the program is headed in the right direction, try and catch a look at SNY tonight at 8. Showing Mullin and Berry knocking off #1 Ewing and Georgetown propelling us to a #1 ranking and eventually the final 4. Yes that is right, once a long time ago in this same galaxy we were ranked #1!

Re: On TV tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »
So thats what you old guys do on friday nights snuggle up and watch sny lol. Maybe I'll DVR this but as I look around the sand on south beach right now i think i'll be doing other things
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »
So thats what you old guys do on friday nights snuggle up and watch sny lol. Maybe I'll DVR this but as I look around the sand on south beach right now i think i'll be doing other things

Dave, you know WASJU isnt allowed out past dark. He has to be home in time for Wheel of Fortune otherwise the locks get changed and hes sleeping on the Beasts LOVE seat again

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »
Baldi this is not the cue to post some lame pictures

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »
Johnnyjungle fans-Dave just emailed me the pic asked me to post it of the hot lifeguard on his beach in Miami. Dave, you sick bastard!

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 10:20:44 AM »

When you are 36 and have a pregnant wife, yes Dave that is what you do on Friday Nights!
When I was your age however I never would have brought my laptop to South Beach! Put it down Dave and you might have some better luck with the ladies ;D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 10:44:09 AM by we are sju »

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »
wait , what game did they show last night?  i only saw it in passing... the wife wanted to watch American Idol.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

When you are 36 and have a pregnant wife, yes Dave that is what you do on Friday Nights!
When I was your age however I never would have brought my laptop to South Beach! Put it down Dave and you might have some better luck with the ladies ;D

iphone get with the times lol

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »
wait , what game did they show last night?  i only saw it in passing... the wife wanted to watch American Idol.

Jackson vs Reggie Williams overtime game. Jackson scored 34 points I believe in the win. Whoever said the other day's game was the 1st OT game between the schools was wrong!

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 12:32:48 PM »

wasju,
why put your wife thru 2 hours of misery watching our offense?

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »

wasju,

She will be watching Friday Night lights which I am DVRing.
I will be switching back and forth between our current crappy team and the 85 game

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 01:56:04 PM »

wasju,

I will be switching back and forth between our current crappy team and the 85 game

you can always utilize the PIP option.

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »

wasju,

you can always utilize the PIP option.

Not a fan, I guess i am too old school. Had to be talked into DVR, but now I am hooked and never watch anything when it is supposed to be on. Trying to convince my wife to put a small flat screen in the basement to go with the big screen, but so far she is holding firm that she does not want to turn our basement into a sports bar :'(   

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »

Not a fan, I guess i am too old school. Had to be talked into DVR, but now I am hooked and never watch anything when it is supposed to be on. Trying to convince my wife to put a small flat screen in the basement to go with the big screen, but so far she is holding firm that she does not want to turn our basement into a sports bar :'(
Tell her it won't turn it into a sports bar, it is simply a way to manage the few times when you have divergent television desires.  (Seriously, flowery words help me get my way). 

Also, Friday Night Lights this season was spectacular (saw it on DirecTV in the fall).

boo3

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »
  If you have'nt watched this game before i highly recommend it. It feels like yesterday watching with my Dad on a 13 tv in the kitchen.  I wish my friday nights were more exciting to but with 2 kids and a pregnant wife, this is a good as it gets i'm sad to say. 

kob24

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »
Wasju u are 36?  I thought u was my age? No homo but u look good for ur age

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 09:40:52 AM »
Wasju u are 36?  I thought u was my age? No homo but u look good for ur age

Yup 36, I try not to work to hard, that and going to the Y and chucking up 3's keeps me young :)