I'm sorry

• 6 replies
I'm sorry
« on: March 01, 2009, 01:02:29 PM »
For all the lack of updates to the site in past 2 weeks. I've been going a little crazy at work and have been trying to play catchup on a lot of things and the site has been on the backburner.

So I'm sorry to not keep things up to date here and please lets use this thread to make a nice laundry list of things that need to be updated and things you'd like to see on the site. So lay it on me....
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

TONYD3

Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »
Dave,
The site s great. It is not like we are paying for it. I am Big Notre Dame football fan and have a rivals site. That site is updated a few times a day. However, that site is 120.00 a year. More updates would and information would be great but I understand you doing the best you can

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »
Dave,
The site s great. It is not like we are paying for it. I am Big Notre Dame football fan and have a rivals site. That site is updated a few times a day. However, that site is 120.00 a year. More updates would and information would be great but I understand you doing the best you can

We could get more updates and more writers but this requires $$$. I'm trying to build some capital to put back into the site and keep the site for free. Best way to fundraise this is buy a T-shirt or check out some of our advertisers. I want this site to be so much more than it is but it does require a large amount of my time and of course time is money.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »
Some good photos from your Florida trip would be appreciated upon your return.  :)

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:00:24 AM »
Some good photos from your Florida trip would be appreciated upon your return.  :)

removed...baldi don't post photos of guys in speedos
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 12:13:34 PM by Dave »

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 12:45:05 PM »

removed...baldi don't post photos of guys in speedos

Have fun in Miami Dave. :)

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »
I should have realized that with this crowd I need to be very specific!!!

What I should have posted was:  Some good photos of pretty college aged girls with great tans from your Florida trip would be appreciated upon your return.