« on: January 02, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
1 name and 1 name only WORLD WIDE WES.

Re: If u are serious about getting the MEMPHIS coach heres how
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »
who is the memphis coach?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
haha kob thats right. youve gotta get big wes a nice penthouse apartment though in midtown in order to convince HIM to convince CAL to come to sju. 

in case people dont know who worldwide wes is, hes one of the most powerful people in basketball, right up there with the pump brothers and david falk.  nobody knows what he actually does, but hes probably a bigtime street agent.  he has ties with derrick rose as well as several other high school, college and nba stars and is good friends with calipari.  hes seen EVERYWHERE at college, high school and nba games.  his real name is william wesley i believe
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

kob24

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 06:02:34 PM »
lol i thought gary charles was the man but world wide is the man

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »
william wesley is what is known as a "runner" basically there is a certain legalities nba agents must follow but they use runners to bypass these laws since legally they aren't the ones doing it. NBA agent is a very cut throat business and it only takes 15 days to fire your agent and get a new one with one simple fax to the nba. An agent can't talk to a client under another agent however a runner can. Wesley can say hey he isnt doing this this and this but Leon Rose(an agent wes has ties with) can. He goes to Leon, Leon cuts Wesley a chunk, and the world goes round.

Guys like William Wesley will be found where the players are. Barber shops, gyms, bars, clubs, etc. He will be your best friend if its worth while to him. He is very well connected and can make things happen but he is one snaky dude.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »
i would love to have him on SJU's side, though
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »
i would love to have him on SJU's side, though

who doesn't want him on their side.