Henrys to Kansas

• 14 replies
Henrys to Kansas
« on: April 21, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »
As reported on the Kentucky board. CMON Lance, end the soap opera and stay home!

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=888&fid=1383&style=2&tid=127529097&Page=1

Re: Henrys to Kansas
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 11:17:11 PM »
how credible is this?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »
Supposedly from Maggard's facebook page. If you are a member, please go and verify it for us.

Kentuckyink has it too.
Here's the link:
http://kentuckyink.com/index.php/free-basketball-recruiting/1110-breaking-news-henrys-to-kansas

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 11:31:26 PM »

sjd8886

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 01:44:30 AM »
i wanna bust some heads, 2 in particular...this is really too much

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:46 AM »
Supposedly from Maggard's facebook page. If you are a member, please go and verify it for us.

Kentuckyink has it too.
Here's the link:
http://kentuckyink.com/index.php/free-basketball-recruiting/1110-breaking-news-henrys-to-kansas
My cousin is friendly with MM.
Given how obnoxious the UK fans have been since Calipari slithered into Lexington, it'd be amusing, if the the Henrys' decision creates a domino effect of Henry to KU, Lance to STJ, and Wall to Duke.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 03:23:40 AM »
Lance, make it happen here in NYC. You can help turn this thing around and you could be king of NY.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 09:47:04 AM »
This is great news for Norm.

"We are improving.  We were in the mix for one of the top HS players all the way to the end last spring.  I know we won only five Big East games this season, but there was a lot of progress and you have to give the other teams in the conference a lot of credit."

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 10:35:07 AM »
The speculation continues.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »
check the new  zagsblog its official the bros are going to kansas.
O, God thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 12:45:28 PM »
So this means Lance will announce when?

kjd01067

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 03:07:11 PM »

Who knows... but this is only good news for St. John's.  Im still hoping for a miracle and Lance will be playing for the Johnnies next year!

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

Who knows... but this is only good news for St. John's.  Im still hoping for a miracle and Lance will be playing for the Johnnies next year!

I agree, I think we land 2 of the 4 (Lance,Stith,Parrom,Armstead). Hopefully we land 3, but imo it looks like Lance and Stith
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:09:53 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »

Well, put it this way ... this is the biggest make-or-break in Norm's coaching life.  If he lands Lance, he'll finally show he has the ability (albeit with an assist) to recruit the big time prospect.  And we as fans should give him all the credit in the world for pulling it off.  On the other hand, if Lance signs elsewhere ... considering everything that has gone down with Xavier Henry switching from Memphis to Kansas, it will truly show that Norm is incapable of doing anything at this level.

Personally, I think it would very hard for Norm to screw this up.  I mean, all we've heard is how Lance was between Kansas or St. John's.  If Kansas is out of the picture (or even if they are in the picture and Lance doesn't wanna play second fiddle), then SJU is the logical winner.  If not, then I'm speechless.  But then again, I've been speechless in regards to this situation for a very long time.