Up hill to the BET

• 5 replies
Up hill to the BET
« on: January 03, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »
If Depaul holds onto beat Nova we really have an uphill battle if we didn't already have one. USF is a better team than I originally gave them credit for they are playing well. ND beat WVU tonight as well too and its going to be a real battle to stay out of that bottom 4.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Up hill to the BET
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 10:38:47 PM »
ive said it so many times before....sju is getting better talents than the last 4 years (how could you not?) but everyone else is getting all americans.  dar tucker and mac koshwal are both very good players for depaul and they are a forced to be reckoned with on the recruiting trail in the midwest right now.i havent seen usf play but if its true that they are getting better, than who in the big east can sju overtake?  look up and down the conference with the way everyones recruiting and then look at how sju is recruiting and it looks bleak.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

kjd01067

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 08:33:18 AM »
I think we showed against syracuse that we can play with the big boys.  Mase and Geno played like crap and we still played a very close game with in my opinion a very good cuse team.  I think this team can put it together and put up some good wins in the big east schedule.  Some might say Norm will keep us from winning the big games, others will say Geno and Mase cant lead us, and others might say im the new oldred.  Despite this I think we have the talent and are really close to putting it together but i might just be a crazy optimist.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »
Start by beating Cinn.

TONYD3

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »
must win!

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 11:34:58 AM »
If we don't pull it out tonight, at home, there's little hope left for this season.