Lets have some fun with write in Mascot Ideas

• 3 replies
Lets have some fun with write in Mascot Ideas
« on: April 28, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
Today I was remembering the real "ECW" days when it was truly hardcore and I was thinking maybe we should consider some nicknames such as "CATCUS JACKS", "MYSTERIOS", and of course the "DUDLEYS" (DYK, Bubba Ray Dudley's sister was a track coach at St Johns years ago). Our mascots can be hardcore and extreme. Also, we can also turn our jungle into one giant ECW Arena where when the opposistion messes up, WE CHANT "YOU F-WORD-ed UP, YOU F-WORD-ed UP" or when St Johns actually does something good (which is rare right now), we chant "HOLY S-WORD, HOLY S-WORD" I know from the ECW days in the Bingo Hall in South Philly, they did chant "YOU BOTH SUCK, YOU BOTH SUCK" and we can save that for the DePaul-St Johns game or when a good player on the opposite team is having a bad night, we can chant "YOU CANT PLAY, YOU CANT PLAY" or if St Johns is getting blown out, we chant "CHANGE THE CHANNEL, CHANGE THE CHANNEL" I think I took this post too far but I just miss the old ECW days and I know this NYC can be crazy fans, Or to get back on topic, WE CAN CALL OURSELVES THE "TAZZ", tribute to the greatest badass in the Red Hook section of Brooklyn

Re: Lets have some fun with write in Mascot Ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »
i like your idea i think maybe Justin Credible or i think if we get everybody to do it we should write in Redmen. that be something the number one vote would be the old nickname. or President Harrignton

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »
I like the idea of naming ourselves the HARRINGTONS, imagine, a mascot walking around our court clueless screaming "home run" to every bad idea and when we have a good prospect in the house, he can ignore him, and his act can be kissing Norms shoes when he is not walking around the court clueless or we can just name ourselves the LOUIES where we can pretend he is a God and he can beat up dummies of coaching prospects that he hates that in reality, makes our program better AKA the Calipari dummy and also this mascot will definetly draw attention to visiting fans when they question why was he a God when he only made it to one final four (and NOVA did something that we could not do) and produced zero national championships for the program and thinks going into the BIG EAST was a bad idea

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 06:21:16 PM »
I think the mascot should be called Ron Rons. The mascot can dress up in a Best BuY uniform, rap incoherently and run into the stands and smack the shit out of some fans
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 06:21:50 PM by Marco Baldi »