Jayson Williams

• 6 replies
Jayson Williams
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:37:26 AM »
Espn saying he was brought to St Vincents hospital. Hotel employees called police saying he was "suicidal" and "violent".  Hopefully he gets the help he needs

boo3

Re: Jayson Williams
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »
  SJU or not,  the man should be in jail.  he killed a man because he's an idiot. 

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »
  SJU or not,  the man should be in jail.  he killed a man because he's an idiot.

I agree, this man is a menace to himself and society in general. How many times does this need to be proven before he is put away?

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 01:12:17 PM »
marco..your second post is diametrically opposed to your first.

hopefully, jayson gets help.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »
marco..your second post is diametrically opposed to your first.

hopefully, jayson gets help.

Ya ;)  The help he needs is in a mental hospital or maybe a jail cell. He needs some sort of structure to keep his a ss in check

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »
I know we blame Norm & Jarvis for a lot of our recruiting woes but Artest & Jayson sure don't help the cause. They were the last 2 all star we had in the NBA & SJU can't hang their hat on them :'(
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »
I wonder if Williams did this on purpose and its all an act. Isnt he going to be re-tried in that case and I know his wife has him in court as well. Maybe hes looking to plead insanity which doesnt look to be a problem