Who ya think?

Nova?
UConn?
Seton Hall?
Cincy?

sjd8886

Re: Best Backcourt in the Big East?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »
if lance ends up at Cincinnati, then they do...vaughn and lance...pretty damn good scoring backcourt...but its said all the time in recruiting and right now i truly believe, until lance is in a college jersey, taking classes, i wont believe his recruitment is over

Marillac

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »
if lance ends up at Cincinnati, then they do...vaughn and lance...pretty damn good scoring backcourt...but its said all the time in recruiting and right now i truly believe, until lance is in a college jersey, taking classes, i wont believe his recruitment is over

Don't forget about Rashad Bishop and Cashmere Wright.  I think Bishop could really jump over a lot of people and turns some heads.  They really don't even need Lance. 

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »
I think Seton Halls backcourt is right at the top. Hazell,Harvey,Keon Lawrence and Jordan Theodore should be very good. Is Jamel Jackson at Seton Hall?

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »
Nova has to get the nod because of how far it got last year based almost entirely on guard play.  Uconn should  be very good with Walker and Dyson.  I'd probably have them second and then a little space before Cincy and the Hall for the next two slots.

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »
Nova has to get the nod because of how far it got last year based almost entirely on guard play.  Uconn should  be very good with Walker and Dyson.  I'd probably have them second and then a little space before Cincy and the Hall for the next two slots.

I agree about Nova but who does UConn have after Dyson and Walker?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 05:27:29 PM by Marco Baldi »

kob24

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »
nova hands down. Corey Scottie malik and cheeks is absurd

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 08:36:29 PM »
nova hands down. Corey Scottie malik and cheeks is absurd

I didn't even think about Cheeks.  That is ridiculous.  They might go four guards again.

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »
Don't forget about Stokes and King as well....Nova is DEEP!

Reports I get out of the Nova camp is that King is their best rebounder....I'm not sure if I see that as being a good thing.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 12:13:14 AM »
Wv or nova big east champs

Tha Kid

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 08:41:39 AM »
If taylor king is their best rebounder then he has either grown a lot as a player since duke OR as dave saus its not a good thing.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 08:51:21 AM »
If taylor king is their best rebounder then he has either grown a lot as a player since duke OR as dave saus its not a good thing.

KIng never passes the rock, he shoots from just inside halfcourt if he has to