TOP 50 SHOOTERS IN COLLEGE HOOPS

• 6 replies

boo3

Re: TOP 50 SHOOTERS IN COLLEGE HOOPS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 06:18:19 PM »
  #33  shoots   33%.  I find it hard to believe this guy is basing these rankings off anything other than numbers and percentages.  I've never seen 1/2 of these guys play before anyhow.

My measure of a great shooter is a guy that shoots at least 40-45%,  and has the "onions" to knock em down with game on the line. 

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »
I think Hazell suffered from a little of AMJ disease in having to be too much of "the man" last year with lack of depth and overuse. I think he is going to benefit tremendously from having more talent around him. I'm on the Seton Hall bandwagon this year but they could easily self implode as they have a ton of personality on that team.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 12:54:02 PM »
I dont see Larry Wright on this list. What gives?

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »

I guess the author must have seen the clip of Hardy bricking a free throw and wide open jumper becuase he isn't anywhere on there either.

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

I guess the author must have seen the clip of Hardy bricking a free throw and wide open jumper becuase he isn't anywhere on there either.

Like you and I both, im sure the author hasnt seen Hardy play. Im sure hes seen the matadaor Wright suit up

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »
Larry is an unknown man, and who knows if he'll start??