Personal Goals

• 5 replies
Personal Goals
« on: January 27, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »
Ok its pretty official this season is over what kind of individual numbers would you like to see guys get?

Perhaps Anthony Mason avg over 15ppg?

Burrell 10rpg

Boothe 4apg

Larry Wright avg 20 mpg

like such... feel free to post more than 1
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Tha Kid

Re: Personal Goals
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 07:02:54 PM »
Honestly, I don't care.  I just want the team to be watchable, get a new coach at season's end, and see some improvement from all the frosh - in whatever areas that may be - so that I can be optimistic for next season.
"I drink and I know things"

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 07:07:45 PM »
malik boothe and larry wright to play 18+ min per game..

kob24

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
burrell a double double

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 11:39:14 PM »
The stats don't matter to me at all.  I don't want to see anyone transfer next year.  Naturally, at the end of the day, the only thing I care about is going to the NCAA's.  We're quite far from there right now..

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 11:56:11 PM »
The stats don't matter to me at all.  I don't want to see anyone transfer next year.  Naturally, at the end of the day, the only thing I care about is going to the NCAA's.  We're quite far from there right now..

I'm not saying we should care about it obviously at the end of the day its W's that matter but I wouldn't mind seeing some guys improve individually which might in turn help us overall to achieve those W's. Like if Mason can be a prime time scorer(obviously not 29 a night) consistently that is a + for the team.

If Justin can be a double double man thats a + for the team.

I'd like to see DJ average 2+ steals a game by season's end.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle