Rivals' Big East Recruiting Rankings

• 3 replies
Rivals' Big East Recruiting Rankings
« on: November 24, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »
http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1020382

The positive is, for the first time under the Roberts regime, we finished one spot behind Louisville.

sjd8886

Re: Rivals' Big East Recruiting Rankings
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 01:03:49 AM »
ha yea...but for once id love to see a lock, a great recruit, a no brainer, a kid who might have a chance at leaving after two or three years...im sick of all these possible steals, or kids with potential...i feel like the last 5 years have been a waste and this year will be too...the programs gotten nothing back with norm...you guys might have noticed i havent been posting at all since last seasons end and its not that im any less of a fan, i still love the program and support it...its just, whats new to talk about?...same stuff, different year...and what happens if we make the NIT and/or norm possibly retains his job? are the recruits gonna come knocking down the gate to get a shot to play for us? haha...the worst thing that can happen to this program is a good year this year...the best thing...we do horrid, the admin is embarrassed enough, FINALLY, to kick norm out on his ass, and to avoid further embarrassment, they FINALLY find a coach to get the job done

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 02:36:00 AM »
Nate Lubick is pretty solid but if that puts Georgetown at #3 in the conference I'm not sure how much stock I put into this. Lubick is a great glue guy but not earth shattering.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 01:46:38 PM »
Nate Lubick is pretty solid but if that puts Georgetown at #3 in the conference I'm not sure how much stock I put into this. Lubick is a great glue guy but not earth shattering.
It may be faint praise, but Markel Starks would realistically be the best point guard of the ongoing Norm Roberts era.