tv/radio tonight

• 11 replies
tv/radio tonight
« on: November 28, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
For those of us that don't get masn, does anyone know if there's  somewhere on the web we can watch or listen to the game live?

mkras99

Re: tv/radio tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 12:02:44 PM »
I checked MASN's web-site and it didn't show our game on the schedule.  Looked like they were showing the 3rd place game from some tourney in Alaska.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 12:39:48 PM »

TONYD3

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 02:07:33 PM »
I live in Long Isalnd, do we get it on cable?

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »
i thought we were going to have the stream on here?

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »
i was at the game yesterday and there were Comcast tv trucks and cameras set up round the palestra.  is masn a comcast station?  if not, i think the game will be on a Comcast station.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »
i was at the game yesterday and there were Comcast tv trucks and cameras set up round the palestra.  is masn a comcast station?  if not, i think the game will be on a Comcast station.

MASN is owned by the Orioles and Nationals.  I get it on Comcast in Maryland. Its regional though so I don't think you could get it unless you have some sort of sports package.

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
It was originally printed in CBTS that the game would be televised on MASN however this was false information. I'm sorry to mislead people into thinking the game would be on TV. You can find the game via Storm Tracker All-Access online radio feed. I have to check into Temple's radio broadcast as well, I'm sure they have something though. Sorry guys.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

TONYD3

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »
The temple radio would be free right? St. John's should pay $10 to listen to the game on a Saturday Night on the RADIO

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »
The temple radio would be free right? St. John's should pay $10 to listen to the game on a Saturday Night on the RADIO

If you don't already have stormtracker than maybe the $10 to listen to the game isn't worth it but if you plan on using stormtracker for future events maybe tonights the night you ante up for a month.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 05:35:52 PM »
its ridiculous...on SNY right now...Pittsburgh is playing Youngstown State - your telling me thats a better game to put on tv than St. John's vs Temple!!!?! - AND - Louisville is on VS network playing UNLV (and losing) Why dont we get any TV love

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 10:31:31 PM »
Why dont we get any TV love

Because we've stunk so bad for so long now.