1/23/08 Site Announcements

• 0 replies
1/23/08 Site Announcements
« on: January 23, 2008, 01:17:15 AM »
I have been plenty busy with the site trying to improve since the crash making up for lost time when I didn't have the computer. A part of the site that went down was the Jungle Chronicle page where I wrote the State of the Jungle. This page is now up and running and is also available in RSS feed so you can subscribe to download any time I update. I'm going to try and write in this more frequently.

The latest topic is Transfers: Where are they now?

Giving a look into all the guys since its always debatable whether we were better with them or without them. I think you'll find some things pretty interesting.

Secondly I've been continuing to update the recruiting page as we've added a lot to the page. Now we have scouting on high school games, interviews with high school coaches, and most importantly interviews with the players.

www.johnnyjungle.com/Recruiting

With the scouting of the games we are formulating a player bio page. Personally I think its nicer than rivals.com or scout.com player bio pages with more information. Recently our newest writer for the site Dylan Kitts who has started off with a bang with some great work in just the short week he's been with us went to see Half Hallow Hills West vs All Hallows. He interviewed their coach and Tobias Harris a big time 2010 recruit who St. John's is after. We created a player bio page for Tobias which includes a complete biography, scouting report, strengths, weaknesses, 1 on 1 interview, 2 video clips, and colleges of interest.

www.johnnyjungle.com/tobiasharris

Jungle Radio has been down as my partner has been home in CT and his computer is prehistoric so we couldn't get any podcasts done. I will be meeting up with him tomorrow to get a brand new show and we'll get this rocking again. If you haven't heard any of the podcasts I think you'll enjoy listening about St. John's, basketball around the big east and whats going on in the top 25 in the country. We give you our predictions which I've opened up to everyone on the site and our big east tourney power rankings.

www.johnnyjungle.com/Radio

I will also be updating new cheerleaders and dance team girls tomorrow as well when I'm on the train and I hope to make these ones the hottest yet! Our team maybe fading but this website is not!

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle