PITT post game quotes

• 7 replies
PITT post game quotes
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:41:49 PM »
I'll bet nobody can guess who said this after the game:

'I chose the path we are on. I chose to bring in eight freshmen. I chose to do that for our program and build a foundation,"........"We have to take some lumps sometimes. We are playing against not good, great teams. We just have to battle through it."

"Pittsburgh is a very opportunistic team and they shot the ball very well,"..."It is a grinding game. It is a grinding time for these young guys. They are trying. They are trying hard."

***Only bright spot of the game was the fact that mase was 'lights-out' 29pts. 12-17 from the field....

jsk

Re: PITT post game quotes
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »
aaa...George Bush????????????

kob24

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:47:55 AM »
im not even mad that he lost. im mad because of the games b4 this that could have been won and now the record is 1-5.

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 08:35:04 AM »
im not even mad that he lost. im mad because of the games b4 this that could have been won and now the record is 1-5.

honestly i'm not mad. to be honest, i feel sorry for this program. norm refers 'taking our lumps', this season is way beyond taking our lumps. it pure crucification, not norm, AD, or even us as fans expected us to be this bad..

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »
nobody has mentioned this yet, but rutgers beat villanova last night which means SJU and rutgers r tied for the cellar in the BE
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »
nobody has mentioned this yet, but rutgers beat villanova last night which means SJU and rutgers r tied for the cellar in the BE

i still believe we will scratch a win or two the remaining of the season, but fundamentally the sentiment of this program every year seems that we are consistently competing for the #12 spot in the be tourney. 

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »
This is like being tortured slowly. I can live with the loss to Pitt, but Tulane? Niagra? DePaul? When does it end? When does someone say, "Y'know what Norm, you tried your best but it's just not happening" Why are we the fans made to suffer for the terrible decisions of the administration? Was listening to Mike and the Mad Dog yesterday, and they were just as disgusted as I am right now, but they seem to think Norm is not on the hot seat! I wish I had a job for life paying 1/2 a mil a year like Norm, results be damned! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone WAKE UP!!! This is a historic program and it is embarrasing to watch! 100 years of basketball history are dying before our eyes...

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 11:43:35 AM »
atleast the freshman are taking the losses with a "no excuse" attitude and to play harder.