Stevie Wonder could coach a better game...

• 5 replies
Stevie Wonder could coach a better game...
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »
Seriously. I don't think I've ever been as upset ever. Rutgers? We fail to have an effective game plan and/or lineup in every single game. If a player gets hot we sit them and when a player does nothing we play them more. In 37 minutes Boothe/Stith combine for 0 FGs while Burrell scores 10 points in 18 minutes and gets sat after he makes 3 consecutive buckets.

We've been burnt switching on ball screens defensively since Louisville yet we continue to do it every game and continue to get burnt. I'm just sick and tired of it. Enough is enough.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Stevie Wonder could coach a better game...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:53:35 PM »
 You have to give syracuse credit tonight.They played tough defense, and were just knocking down shots..we werent tough enough, or didnt want it bad enough-NR

UMMM coach that wasnt syracuse out there tonight it was Rutgers-reporter

Thats right you will have to excuse me, Louisville was tough tonight, you have to give them credit, they have a great coach, and we didnt want it bad enough-NR

Ummm coach that wasnt louisville, that was Rutgers-reporter

well I knew they were wearing red.that has to count for something! Rutgers is a very talented team, and you have to give them credit, we didnt want it bad enough.

coach how do you feel about the rest of the schedule going forward-reporter

I feel great, I have job security, Monasch on the other hand, he is screwed and I feel bad for him..I just wish our guys wanted it bad enough.I mean how can Hardy miss all those three's..

xhoops

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »
Seriously. I don't think I've ever been as upset ever. Rutgers? We fail to have an effective game plan and/or lineup in every single game. If a player gets hot we sit them and when a player does nothing we play them more. In 37 minutes Boothe/Stith combine for 0 FGs while Burrell scores 10 points in 18 minutes and gets sat after he makes 3 consecutive buckets.

We've been burnt switching on ball screens defensively since Louisville yet we continue to do it every game and continue to get burnt. I'm just sick and tired of it. Enough is enough.
Amen my brother.

paultzman

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:23:20 PM »
Dave, on point as usual. I am confounded by the number of times we switch at the top of the key and leave matchups like Boothe covering a big or Burrell chasing a guard.

mkras99

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:25:05 PM »
Dave - what took you so long?

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
Dave - what took you so long?

Free Pizza :)