Anthony Mason Jr.

• 4 replies
Anthony Mason Jr.
« on: March 08, 2010, 01:41:52 PM »
Hopefully he plays his ass off and gets to play another day. He seems like a good kid who played on some pretty bad teams,I'll miss his athleticism and dunks. It was always good to see Mase Sr in the crowd. Good luck Junior! Get a W

Re: Anthony Mason Jr.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 01:44:25 PM »
Mase is a good kid. i give Norm this, he gave him a shot to showcase is talent to NBA scouts.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 02:30:29 PM »
Hopefully he plays his ass off and gets to play another day. He seems like a good kid who played on some pretty bad teams,I'll miss his athleticism and dunks. It was always good to see Mase Sr in the crowd. Good luck Junior! Get a W

I like him, too, but it doesn't seem like he plays very hard.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »

I like him, too, but it doesn't seem like he plays very hard.

He's played very good defense this season. Whether he alters shots, block shots, gets steals. He runs the break well so I'm not sure how you can say this.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »
Mason is averaging more steals and blocks than he ever has in less minutes. He also supports a great assist to turnover ratio for a player who plays off the ball.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle