New Poll.....what is to blame for St. John's demise

• 6 replies
New Poll.....what is to blame for St. John's demise
« on: February 02, 2008, 05:23:02 AM »
point the finger isn't that fun...you can vote for more than one thing and feel free to comment on the poll

www.johnnyjungle.com
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

Re: New Poll.....what is to blame for St. John's demise
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 08:56:47 AM »
i can' see the results the floor picture is covering it

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 09:12:31 AM »
Interesting question.  The reason for the "demise" is different than the reason for the current sad state of the program.  Norm Roberts CANNOT be blamed for the demise of the program.  That distinction goes to Jarvis and the Administration/FH.  As for the reason why we haven't crawled out of the BE cellar, that's on Norm/Louie as far as I'm concerned.

southernjohnny

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »
 does not matter who, or what is to blame in the past...what should be the focus, Is what are we going to do going forward?? do we sit back, and wait patiently for the administration to make a move??( we see how that has worked out in the past, Fran canned, Jarvis dismissed mid season). Or do we take the action to the administration?? ( i.e. GT removal of Craig, and bringing in JT3). We have to remember this is our school just as much as it is the administrations school..
  Just as i was really excited about this jungle, and the effort, and time put in by JJ to make this possible, imagine if half that energy was put into restoring our greatness!! instead of playing BEB in a basketball game for charity, how about a little charity for those confused in the administration..How about both sites coming together for a worthy cause?? our program, and SAVING IT...I will blame us the fans for accepting this garbage as a big east team..If, and i say IF BEB, redmen.com, and Johnny Jungle come together, we can do together what we cant do alone...we can organize, and move together towards a common goal, of changing this mindset that has become STJ..and taking us back to the glory years..
   Come together BEB, Redmen, and Jungle, lets organize, and mobilize, and take the game to the administration, and force them to do what they are resisting...removing Norm, and bringing in a top tier coach...someone that can get us fans inspired again...God bless.

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »
Hip Hip Hooray!!! tell 'em southernjohnny!!, totally agree lets take it to the admin and let em know we won' t stand for this uninspired brand of basketball.

southernjohnny

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 10:46:33 AM »
Hip Hip Hooray!!! tell 'em southernjohnny!!, totally agree lets take it to the admin and let em know we won' t stand for this uninspired brand of basketball.
from a pure marketing point of view, this would help the jungle out tremendously..imagine the press, and exposure, if the three boards united to save the kids on this team, and the program, and the school...with a better team, these boards would be humming...we need to work together, and unite, not stay divided..GT, and the other big east schools hope we dont come to our senses..we were feared by other schools throughout the 80's-90's...

Al

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 09:59:52 PM »
southernjohnny for president of SJU!!!!!!!