DJ...change the tune

• 5 replies
DJ...change the tune
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:00:14 PM »
we need to cut this kid's minutes. He would offer a lot off the bench and in certain matchups but he can't shoot, doesn't dribble well, and makes poor decisions resulting in too many turnovers.

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: DJ...change the tune
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:40:47 PM »
he's only a Freshman he's definitely shown some ability...but obviously going threw some growing pains.  He's a good defender but doesn't have a quick enough first step to get by his man or finish against Big East teams at this point...
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 10:10:52 PM »
I agree. Hustles good kid who should play 12-15 minutes a game as a change of pace guy.....jeez how many shots of us has been blocked by an opponent this year????? at least 25

Poison

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »
we need to cut this kid's minutes. He would offer a lot off the bench and in certain matchups but he can't shoot, doesn't dribble well, and makes poor decisions resulting in too many turnovers.

that's every player on our roster. he's a freshman. he might as well play and figure it out.
at 10-13, what else could we do?

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 10:37:19 PM »

that's every player on our roster. he's a freshman. he might as well play and figure it out.
at 10-13, what else could we do?

Play Larry Wright who is a sophomore
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
i wish the season would just end tonite.....i can live with 10-13, honestly on paper dont look so bad, but shit man a potential 10-19....i dont know....even if you take the reciprocal record of 19-10, we still can't make the ncaas....was the team on lazy pills today and forgot that the ball needs to go thru the hoop, perhaps they thought the 3 game win streak was a true turnaround for the program and they didnt have to play. maybe norm thought he was turning the corner....hell i have no idea...all i know is we choke on natl television everytime were on espn....