DJ Scoring Watch

• 24 replies

sjd8886

Re: DJ Scoring Watch
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 12:00:57 PM »
You have an MBA, and you make almost 6 figures?

im 24 dude, almost 6 figures is bad? kinda in a recession here...regardless, not trying to be immature or boast or anything...just have some idiot who doesnt know me or anything ive accomplished over my life, saying dj has done more than anything ive ever done...so let the record show to said idiot, that ive worked my ass off my entire life and have achieved a lot, and am damn proud of it, and if KOB wants to continue this conversation at the next home game, then we can do that...i know a lot of people who enjoy the comfort of the internet way too much

im 24 dude, almost 6 figures is bad? kinda in a recession here...regardless, not trying to be immature or boast or anything...just have some idiot who doesnt know me or anything ive accomplished over my life, saying dj has done more than anything ive ever done...so let the record show to said idiot, that ive worked my ass off my entire life and have achieved a lot, and am damn proud of it, and if KOB wants to continue this conversation at the next home game, then we can do that...i know a lot of people who enjoy the comfort of the internet way too much

Dave starts a thread about DJ moving up the all time scoring list and you take a pointless shot at him?  Then when someone calls you out you start tooting your own horn.  Sounds like the 6 figures has gone to your head.  You stated your not trying to be immature, but that's exactly how you're coming off!!!

immature?  i worked my ass off my whole life to have achieved what i have athletically and academically...track, 7 days a week, 11 months a year, for 8 years, to be a conference champion...i ran through 100 degree fevers, pulled groins, torn hamstrings, broken shins, knees with no cartilage...and my job, in the library some nights till 5am, bc of my schedule with track, to get my education to get my internship, to get my job...so yes, when someone makes a statement like that poster, ill state the facts...dj might go make 500k a year in europe or make an nba roster one day, but that isnt even the point...the point is, that poster made a completely ignorant comment

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »

Dave starts a thread about DJ moving up the all time scoring list and you take a pointless shot at him?  Then when someone calls you out you start tooting your own horn.  Sounds like the 6 figures has gone to your head.  You stated your not trying to be immature, but that's exactly how you're coming off!!!

immature?  i worked my ass off my whole life to have achieved what i have athletically and academically...track, 7 days a week, 11 months a year, for 8 years, to be a conference champion...i ran through 100 degree fevers, pulled groins, torn hamstrings, broken shins, knees with no cartilage...and my job, in the library some nights till 5am, bc of my schedule with track, to get my education to get my internship, to get my job...so yes, when someone makes a statement like that poster, ill state the facts...dj might go make 500k a year in europe or make an nba roster one day, but that isnt even the point...the point is, that poster made a completely ignorant comment

ANd he walked 6 miles to school each day, uphill both ways in the snow. Barefoot

Poison

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 03:16:44 PM »
Hey SDJ, perhaps you could use the deductive reasoning skills that you learned in business school to determine that no one here appreciates anyone that rips on one of our own.

Especially now. Why don't you just apologize and I'm sure everyone will just forget it.

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »
SJD is a valued poster on this site but I do disagree with him. If I were him I wouldn't have gotten so defensive either after KOB posted that.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »
if i were him i wouldn't take the post so seriously. there are ways to prove a point without going off on how much money you make. cause to me, at that point, all you've done is come off like a douche.