NBA draft combine Player measurements are up....

• 4 replies

crgreen

NBA draft combine Player measurements are up....
« on: May 20, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/?year=2011&sort2=DESC&draft=0&pos=0&source=All&sort=1

This is for 2011.  Up at the top of the page, you can select past years, or select "all" to get a complete database of all the players who've come thru the combine (I noticed Pooh Richardson is listed, so it goes back a ways!).   All the fields are sortable, just click on the column header to sort name, or height, or weight, or wingspan, standing reach - even hand size!    Those that have elected to do the skills drills and have completed them, those stats are there as well - sprint speed, etc.

MCNPA

Re: NBA draft combine Player measurements are up....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 06:18:17 PM »
Pretty funny that the Morris twins are only about 6'7".  Lots of players not quite as big as perceived.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 07:09:43 PM »
Pretty funny that the Morris twins are only about 6'7".  Lots of players not quite as big as perceived.

Jamine Peterson at 6'4? Ryan Rossiter at 6'8, I think Siena had him at 6'10

I was watching the combine yesterday for a few minutes, all the announcers were wondering why Cory Joseph is in the draft

crgreen

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 09:42:02 PM »

That's without shoes - 6'7.75.  NBA official measurements are with - they're 6'9.25 officially.   In stocking feet, they're the exact same height as Carlos Boozer, David Lee, Antawn Jameson, Kurt Thomas, Jason Caffey, Udonis Haslem, Big Baby Davis  - more than big enuf.

As a UCLA fan, the first time I realized how different the measurements are is when Arkansas star PF Corliss "Big Nasty" Williamson went to the combine (led them to the 94 title, then lost to the Bruins in 95) - and he measured out at 6'5.5 - the SAME height as Bruin GUARD Toby Bailey would be measured at 3 yrs later.   Corliss went on to a decent NBA career - scored double digits in 8 of his 10 seasons (high of 17.7)

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 10:10:46 PM »

That's without shoes - 6'7.75.  NBA official measurements are with - they're 6'9.25 officially.   In stocking feet, they're the exact same height as Carlos Boozer, David Lee, Antawn Jameson, Kurt Thomas, Jason Caffey, Udonis Haslem, Big Baby Davis  - more than big enuf.

As a UCLA fan, the first time I realized how different the measurements are is when Arkansas star PF Corliss "Big Nasty" Williamson went to the combine (led them to the 94 title, then lost to the Bruins in 95) - and he measured out at 6'5.5 - the SAME height as Bruin GUARD Toby Bailey would be measured at 3 yrs later.   Corliss went on to a decent NBA career - scored double digits in 8 of his 10 seasons (high of 17.7)

That was some Arkansas team. That mofo Alex Dillard was like 30 years old