« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »
He just tweeted he finished working out with Moe and Amir
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:03:08 PM by Moose »
Remember who broke the Slice news

Wods317

Re: Kris Johnson's twitter
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »

Saw them working out in CA today with some of the camp staff and kids watching. They are both in very good shape and looked good but they were justing shooting around and running a few drills.

crgreen

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 11:26:42 PM »

Saw them working out in CA today with some of the camp staff and kids watching. They are both in very good shape and looked good but they were justing shooting around and running a few drills.

Love it.  Day after signing a Million Dollar baseball contract, Amir is working out at a basketball camp!

Okay, big question from the Bruin fan - How did KRIS look??  :)

Wods317

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 01:29:13 AM »

Love it.  Day after signing a Million Dollar baseball contract, Amir is working out at a basketball camp!

Okay, big question from the Bruin fan - How did KRIS look??  :)

To be truthful I saw them working out with people watching and there was someone wit them but at the time I didn't know who it was. I was just watching the guys run their drills and didn't focus much on the other guys around them.

LJSA

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 01:44:20 AM »
To be truthful I saw them working out with people watching and there was someone wit them but at the time I didn't know who it was. I was just watching the guys run their drills and didn't focus much on the other guys around them.

You mean a chubby guy with an NBA-quality nose for the net despite not being able to leap over a thimble wasn't compelling viewing?

MCNPA

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 01:46:40 AM »

Yes, but who was stronger???

Wods317

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 12:49:06 PM »

Not this argument again. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but Amir looked more cut but I would say Mo is the bulkier and stronger of the two judging from appearance alone. They are very close though in body type both are thin but seem strong.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:49:37 PM by Wods317 »

Moose

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
Johnson today gave a shout out to Oz Cross for introducing him to all the people in the NYC basketball scene.
Remember who broke the Slice news

LJSA

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »
Johnson today gave a shout out to Oz Cross for introducing him to all the people in the NYC basketball scene.

Anyone know if he's looking for a job on the East Coast?

MCNPA

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 11:10:01 PM »

Not this argument again. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but Amir looked more cut but I would say Mo is the bulkier and stronger of the two judging from appearance alone. They are very close though in body type both are thin but seem strong.
;)