white out?!?!?1 good or bad idea

• 9 replies
white out?!?!?1 good or bad idea
« on: February 24, 2008, 12:41:38 AM »
i think we all know that other schools tell their fans to wear one color to scare the other. but to pick the seton hall game to me is just stupid. the first reason is when most people read this, it will be their 1st time hearing about it. 2nd we will be lucky to get 4000 at the game we should be happy about that. 3rd i have talked to a few people about this and they are allready gonna wear red. the shirts we get are always red and unless they hand out shirts there i doubt i have a white stj shirts. plus it is a spring break game. we be lucky to have 30 students and if this game means anything to seton hall i can see students coming to the game. they can buy tickets in our section at stubhub for 12 bucks. only 2 bucks more than stj students. so cmon st johns get with the program

Randomhero423

Re: white out?!?!?1 good or bad idea
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 12:44:40 AM »
everyone should wear black to spite the program.  that'd be pretty funny.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »
Yeah I don't undersand why they picked white. Whats wrong with red???? I have like 7 red st johns tee-shirts, and the only white one I have is from is from a soccer game.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
I like the black out idea
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 10:56:45 PM »
bad idea to put it on the saturday of break, not many students are gonna make the trip out...its also senior night if im not mistaken. but yeah white out is stupid, personally i have like 8 red st. john's tees and not 1 white 1 so unless they hand out white 1s it aint gonna be much of a success
We Not Me

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »
how about empty-out?

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »
Most schools if you notice usually hand out their own shirts with a sponser on it somewhere when they do a white out or a black out. I beleive it says we have to bring our own white shirts on the schedule, which is a typical st johns move.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 03:13:08 PM »
they cant afford to give out t-shirts with our recent attendance.

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »
they cant afford to give out t-shirts with our recent attendance.

St. John's gives T-shirts out at everything....come to the fair free tshirts, come to the religious movement free tshirts, come to the St. John's white out night free red tshirts
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »
if they aren't giving out free t shirts for the "white out" event.  that is embarrassing.  every school i've seen do it on tv are all given out..