Happy Fathers Day!

• 9 replies
Happy Fathers Day!
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »
I know this isn't the right "section" to post this. However, I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to my fellow St. John's alumn and/or fans. If you have children like myself, I hope you enjoy your day!

Re: Happy Fathers Day!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »
Happy Birthday to all the Dads out there. We've had quite of few birth announcements on JohnnyJungle.com and thats one of my favorite parts about this site is how much a community it has become. Enjoy the day guys!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:57:20 PM »
Speaking of which, a new Johnnies fan entered the world this past Wednesday (my first, and a boy).  We brought him home today, and among the items in his room is a HUGE cloth black and red Red Storm hand (displaying the #1).

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »
Speaking of which, a new Johnnies fan entered the world this past Wednesday (my first, and a boy).  We brought him home today, and among the items in his room is a HUGE cloth black and red Red Storm hand (displaying the #1).

Congrats!  Getting him started right :)

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 04:13:21 PM »

Congratulations!  I'm the proud father of twins. Just brought them home about a week ago...that makes 3 total for me.  One at a time is a lot easier!

Happy fathers day to everyone !
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
Happy Birthday to all the Dads out there. We've had quite of few birth announcements on JohnnyJungle.com and thats one of my favorite parts about this site is how much a community it has become. Enjoy the day guys!
Dave, you're absolutely right. I had the pleasure on Friday of meeting one of our alumni and active participants of both sites. Without the sites, it probably wouldn't of happened.

Thanks for all that you do.

desco80

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 05:50:48 PM »
PR and JumpinJohnny, congrats to the both of you!   That's excellent news, and god bless the new additions to your families.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 12:15:50 AM »
A hearty welcome to our newest and youngest fans and congratulations to their papa's.  Happy father's day.

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 12:47:11 AM »

Congratulations!  I'm the proud father of twins. Just brought them home about a week ago...that makes 3 total for me.  One at a time is a lot easier!

Happy fathers day to everyone !

Lol! I see we are multiplying exponentially. I have 2 boys as well (4.5 and 2.5 years.). Both are already into baseball and basketball. And yes, I also have St. Johns gear for them too.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »
Congrats to all the new Johnny fans in the world and a belated happy fathers day to all. Were expecting out first litte Johnny fan in Nov, no better time then the start of the season! The good thing about TCU leaving the BE is that mommy is a horned frog and we don't have to worry about in conflict of interest there! Congrats to ALL dad's out there!
Cougar O' Malley