July is over, Hi guys

• 29 replies

kob24

Re: July is over, Hi guys
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 09:37:30 PM »
Everything Dave said is 100% just want to add they are recruiting cheick and Chris very very hard.

MCNPA

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 09:40:54 PM »
Everything Dave said is 100% just want to add they are recruiting cheick and Chris very very hard.

SJU will start making waves this year.  Guys like McCullough and Diallo will become our bread and butter when we get this thing rolling. 

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 09:51:37 PM »

Good job Dave and kob.

kib-How is Chris in class?  Just curious as I have heard almost nothing about him as a student.

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 10:01:07 PM »

They better get on my man Terry. He's gonna shoot up
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »

Might as well get the whole team.  Program is becoming the face of NYC AAU.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 10:16:24 PM »

They are bigger than that. NYC sucks, its so watered down. Gauchos, New Heights, Panthers, New Rens, Lightning, Jayhawks, Underrated, Move Your Feet, Positive Direction, Westchester Hawks, and I am missing a ton. Just too many teams and not enough talent. Additionally most of these programs have 2-3 teams per age group

MCNPA

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:40 PM »

They are bigger than that. NYC sucks, its so watered down. Gauchos, New Heights, Panthers, New Rens, Lightning, Jayhawks, Underrated, Move Your Feet, Positive Direction, Westchester Hawks, and I am missing a ton. Just too many teams and not enough talent. Additionally most of these programs have 2-3 teams per age group

You hit the nail on the head Dave.  In the past, the big talent was ALL at Riverside Church, then maybe Gauchos, Panthers, Metrohawks and maybe one or two others..  I think Team Scan may becoming the "A" league program, but the fact that there is sooo many and no hierarchy is why NYC rep suffers.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:33:20 PM by MCNPA »

Moose

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:21 PM »

You hit the nail on the head Dave.  In the past, the big talent was ALL at Riverside Church, then maybe Gauchos, Panthers, Metrohawks and maybe one or two others..  I think Team Scan may becoming the "A" league program, but the fact that there is sooo many and no hierarchy is why NYC rep suffers.

OK but back to my statement.  Is being the face of a perceived watered down NYC a bad thing?  Its still NYC.  And to boot this weekend the Lightning and Rens sure had a good week too.  Being the new Riverside or the new Gauchos as the program the country knows about as the class of NYC is nothing to sneeze at.

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 11:03:12 PM »

OK but back to my statement.  Is being the face of a perceived watered down NYC a bad thing?  Its still NYC.  And to boot this weekend the Lightning and Rens sure had a good week too.  Being the new Riverside or the new Gauchos as the program the country knows about as the class of NYC is nothing to sneeze at.

Not diminishing your statement it's true. I guess I'm just venting aau frustration. Its not what it once was and too many guys are loosing sight of things

Moose

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 11:04:00 PM »

Not diminishing your statement it's true. I guess I'm just venting aau frustration. Its not what it once was and too many guys are loosing sight of things

no doubt
used to be a lot simpler.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:04:21 PM by Moose »