Marquette Game Discussion

• 340 replies

Moose

Re: Marquette Game Discussion
« Reply #340 on: March 12, 2013, 11:57:07 AM »
I thought the team showed a lot of grit and toughness by not giving up.  In the past when we are down by 10 we fall apart and it becomes 20.  It was good to see them fight back and be rewarded with overtime. 

Was DLO at the game today?  If so, where sitting?

Behind bench.

I don't think he was behind the bench. Dom was, didn't see D'Lo there. I'm think he was sitting opposite side of the bench. ESPN kept showing him.

He was.  Just wasn't first or 2nd row.  Couple rows up but within that first section of 7 rows or so prior to the walkway
I thought the team showed a lot of grit and toughness by not giving up.  In the past when we are down by 10 we fall apart and it becomes 20.  It was good to see them fight back and be rewarded with overtime. 

Was DLO at the game today?  If so, where sitting?

Behind bench.

I don't think he was behind the bench. Dom was, didn't see D'Lo there. I'm think he was sitting opposite side of the bench. ESPN kept showing him.

He was.  Just wasn't first or 2nd row.  Couple rows up but within that first section of 7 rows or so prior to the walkway

He was opposite bench, 2 rows behind Tarik Turner and about 10 in front of me. At least in 2nd half.

I stand corrected.  I was watching on tv and not there.  Seemed like he was in the bench section and usually thats where his girlfriend sits, but you and others said otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:57:30 AM by Moose »
Remember who broke the Slice news