San Fran Game Reception

• 5 replies

Moose

San Fran Game Reception
« on: November 27, 2012, 09:28:12 AM »
For those thinking of going.  Heard there might be some special guests at the reception.  If you already have a ticket I don't know the deal but call and I'm sure someone can help you out.
-------------------------------------------------
The Red Storm is coming to San Francisco! Led by Head Coach Steve Lavin, a proud Bay Area native, the Johnnies will be taking on the University of San Francisco on Tuesday, December 4, at 7 p.m. (PCT) at War Memorial Gym.

If you'd be interested in attending a pre-game reception prior to tip-off, in addition to the game itself, please call the Office of Alumni Relations at (877) 758-ALUM or e-mail alumni@stjohns.edu. Each ticket (which includes both the game ticket and pre-game reception) cost per person will be $25.
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

Re: San Fran Game Reception
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:35:38 AM »
Mark Jackson, Ted, Robert Mondavi, Chris Mullin, Nancy Pelosi, Kung Fu Panda and Paul Giamatti confirmed.

sju89tr

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:44:37 AM »
Mark Jackson, Ted, Robert Mondavi, Chris Mullin, Nancy Pelosi, Kung Fu Panda and Paul Giamatti confirmed.

I will be the keynote speaker on how to stay positive on the message boards without pissing off the remaining 99% of the community.  :)

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 02:18:53 AM »
Mullin said he was going.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 04:12:06 PM »
Any one have any TV info for this game? Its less than a week away and its still listed as TV: TBA on the School's website unless I'm Missing something. It's an interesting game in a place we never play so I'm excited about checking it out.

The St. Francis game is also listed this way but there is some more time before that one to get concerned.

http://www.redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/stjo-m-baskbl-sched.html
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:12:37 PM by Backrim »

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 06:01:53 PM »
Any one have any TV info for this game? Its less than a week away and its still listed as TV: TBA on the School's website unless I'm Missing something. It's an interesting game in a place we never play so I'm excited about checking it out.

The St. Francis game is also listed this way but there is some more time before that one to get concerned.

http://www.redstormsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/stjo-m-baskbl-sched.html

I believe SNY picked the USF game up.  Either SNY or MSG.