Who replaces Dunlap?

• 467 replies

paultzman

Re: Who replaces Dunlap?
« Reply #460 on: September 14, 2012, 03:59:08 PM »
“@PointForwardPro: Phil, D'Angelo, Branch and company will learn a lot from Martin.  On and off the court, Darrick was consummate professional. #stjbb”

paultzman

« Reply #461 on: September 14, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
Welcome Darrick!

“@darrick_martin: I just want to say thanks for all the congrats and welcomes. Im very excited to be a part of Coach Lavin's great staff and the St. Johns fam”

« Reply #462 on: September 16, 2012, 12:58:48 AM »
Anyone know the details of the promotions for Chiles and Hines?

« Reply #463 on: September 16, 2012, 09:35:11 AM »
Anyone know the details of the promotions for Chiles and Hines?
Could be meaningless or real but on 2012/2013 roster just posted on SJU official site:
Listed in order under Lavin
Hines
Chiles
Martin
Molloy '71

crgreen

« Reply #464 on: December 20, 2012, 04:38:54 AM »
While it's a bit slow on the boards, thought I'd ask.   Anyone heard any specific feedback on how Darrick Martin is performing as an assistant?  I'm assuming he's working with the guards - is he also being used as a recruiter?

Moose

« Reply #465 on: December 20, 2012, 08:32:02 AM »
While it's a bit slow on the boards, thought I'd ask.   Anyone heard any specific feedback on how Darrick Martin is performing as an assistant?  I'm assuming he's working with the guards - is he also being used as a recruiter?

Outside of Chiles we haven't heard anything lately of assistants on the road.

I had the chance to see Chiles work out the guys before the last Charleston game.  He ran them thru some pretty intense drills and it was the most vocal I've seen him.  I know he's still new and all and probably feeling out the ropes but would like to see more chatter from him during the games. 
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #466 on: December 20, 2012, 08:43:18 AM »

I had the chance to see Chiles work out the guys before the last Charleston game.  He ran them thru some pretty intense drills and it was the most vocal I've seen him.  I know he's still new and all and probably feeling out the ropes but would like to see more chatter from him during the games. 

You mean Martin Moose?

Moose

« Reply #467 on: December 20, 2012, 08:53:49 AM »

You mean Martin Moose?

Yeah.
Wow I need sleep.
Martin was running the intense drills over an hour before the game.
Remember who broke the Slice news