Bourgault and Hooper????

• 105 replies

Moose

Re: Bourgault and Hooper????
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2013, 02:17:57 PM »
I'm sorry.  Where is this thread headed now?  Not following the walk down memory lane.  Can someone summarize how we went from Marco and Hooper to the McIntyre brothers?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2013, 10:10:46 PM »
greene was always inconsistant...now he's a total liability.

branch should use up ALL his minutes.  bourgault...who can at least hit free throws...should be given major minutes. 

i don't know what goes on in practice, except no one is staying later to work on free throws.  if roberts was still coaching we'd be all over him right now.
I feel like if Branch doesnt change his bad shot selection I want greene still in the game! :up:
Watching the redstorm report it is established that greene is the heart of the team and will run through a wall if he could! :angel:
Let's face it hes an upgrade of Malik Stith, Malike Boothe, or Nuri! Deal with it he's our PG let's support and not teardown. :-X

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2013, 10:13:42 PM »
I'm sorry.  Where is this thread headed now?  Not following the walk down memory lane.  Can someone summarize how we went from Marco and Hooper to the McIntyre brothers?
Very interested in seeing more from Bourgault would like to see him can a couple of three's but if he is a liability on the floor he might turn into one of our empty ships for next season.

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2013, 10:15:55 PM »
Very interested in seeing more from Bourgault would like to see him can a couple of three's but if he is a liability on the floor he might turn into one of our empty ships for next season.

I doubt that Marco gonna leave and sit out a year for just 1 season.

Moose

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »

I doubt that Marco gonna leave and sit out a year for just 1 season.

I don't even know if he can to be honest.  Does Montana count at all for him?
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2013, 11:15:57 PM »

The only way Bourgault can help us is with a lead guard like Branch out there. Greene never him, or anyone for that matter. Bourgault can hit that shot, but he can't do anything else. It is pretty unfortunate. I expected him to be a scorer.
He's not. He's just a shooter.