Recruiting Moderator

• 5 replies
Recruiting Moderator
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:55:35 PM »
I've decided to add a recruiting moderator to the site. For now it will be "kjd01067"

I am very hesitant to giving responsibility away but it is needed to help with the growth of the site. His responsibilities will include posting new information on recruits, making sure recruiting threads stay on topic to the player listed, as well as helping me edit the firsts posts of threads to include the new recruiting format which will include. Name - Position - High School - Location in the title of the thread this way it is so easy to find information on recruits as you will be able to toggle alphabetically and everything about the player will be included into this thread this way there isn't multiple threads about the player.

Dave Krupinski - SG - Christian Brothers Academy - Lincroft, NJ

So everything about Dave Krupinski would be posted in this thread whether he visits, commits, or becomes a hall of fame worthy intramural allstar. If there is a multiple thread the mod will lock it, explain why, and repost the information in the proper thread giving credit to who posted it. In a few days the locked thread will be deleted to keep the boards clean and easy to follow.

I think this will be an instrumental part in keeping Johnny Jungle a step above the rest.

So lets welcome Kevin aboard the staff also I'm considering adding a mod or 2 for other boards with different responsibilities as I want to focus more of my attention to the website and off the forum. This position isn't open for application and if I decide to do it I will send you a PM requesting your services. So please do not send me PMs asking to be a mod.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Recruiting Moderator
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »
Ok this process is just about complete, great job Kevin. 2008,09,10 are all updated with players names, positions, high schools, and locations.

Click Subject to toggle names alphabetically this way we can keep everything to one thread and really keep organization if you are looking for something on a particular player.

mkras99

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:58:17 AM »
Ok this process is just about complete, great job Kevin. 2008,09,10 are all updated with players names, positions, high schools, and locations.

Click Subject to toggle names alphabetically this way we can keep everything to one thread and really keep organization if you are looking for something on a particular player.

Fyi (and I'm sure you know, but it doesn't show up that way on the forum), Stefan Bonneau is at Orange County Community College, not Massassoit (which I believe is in RI).

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:59:05 AM »

Site looks great, good job

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 11:59:52 AM »

Fyi (and I'm sure you know, but it doesn't show up that way on the forum), Stefan Bonneau is at Orange County Community College, not Massassoit (which I believe is in RI).

fixed.

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »
I'll be doing a lot of work on both the site and forum this week. I got a lot of ideas I want to try and execute. I've got the hunger back in me the break did me well.