providence game- bus trip?

• 11 replies
providence game- bus trip?
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:36:29 AM »
I could not find the thread that gave the contact info for the providence game bus trip. Could anyone help me get the info. Would love to make that trip. It is a very important game for us. Thanks in advance.

paultzman

Re: providence game- bus trip?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:38:36 AM »
I could not find the thread that gave the contact info for the providence game bus trip. Could anyone help me get the info. Would love to make that trip. It is a very important game for us. Thanks in advance.

Call Sly Fox
Any other questions, phone Ed Moore at the Sly Fox Inn at 718-969-8169. See him at the Sly Fox (or at the home games) for payment.

Here's hoping for another great turnout. Looking forward to seeing many fellow redmen.comers on the trip!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:39:49 AM by paultzman »

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:42:32 AM »
thank you

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 11:20:12 AM »
I just called Ed and he might cancel the trip since there is not enough people that signed up. Too bad.

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »
I just called Ed and he might cancel the trip since there is not enough people that signed up. Too bad.

I went last time and had a GREAT time. Call up Ed and try to save it people.  Believe me, as rabid fans, this should be on your bucket list.

Moose

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »
The timing of this one is tough.  Getting back to Queens at 1am depending on where you live is a bit much.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 02:58:09 PM »
The timing of this one is tough.  Getting back to Queens at 1am depending on where you live is a bit much.

I'm trying to go.  Hope that they have it and to see you there. 

Moose

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »

I live up the line along the way.  Can the bus pick me up on the side of the road.  That's why I haven't committed.  Getting back to Queens at 1am and the going back the same way is troublesome.

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 03:14:28 PM »

I live up the line along the way.  Can the bus pick me up on the side of the road.  That's why I haven't committed.  Getting back to Queens at 1am and the going back the same way is troublesome.

I got it.  You tell me where and I will develop a timely "health emergency" that requires me to exit the bus- then lo and behold Moose just happens to be walking by roadside and we pick you up.  Of course I make a rapid recovery once back on board the bus and recommence drinking right away.

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »
Ed said that only 8 people signed up. I don't know how many he needs to push it through.

Moose

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 04:28:15 PM »
Ed said that only 8 people signed up. I don't know how many he needs to push it through.

Last bus was like 45 people.

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 06:55:39 PM »
And they say St. John's doesn't travel well! ::)