I still think that coach Lavin is the right man for the job!

• 123 replies

Foad

Re: I still think that coach Lavin is the right man for the job!
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2013, 03:15:06 PM »
I would rather lose in opening round of NCAA then win NIT

You had more fun watching SJ lose one in a row to Gonzaga two years ago more than you did watching SJ win five in a row in 2003? Really? Or do you mean you'd rather watch a season that resulted in an NCAA berth than one that resulted in an NIT berth. Because yea to the latter but nay to the former. I'd rather watch a win than a loss always. I'd rather watch them win the CBI champsionship than lose in the first round of the NCAAs. Been there done that. And shirley this team would benefit more next year from winning a few in the NIT than losing a play in game in Boise.

« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »
You had more fun watching SJ lose one in a row to Gonzaga two years ago more than you did watching SJ win five in a row in 2003? Really? Or do you mean you'd rather watch a season that resulted in an NCAA berth than one that resulted in an NIT berth. Because yea to the latter but nay to the former. I'd rather watch a win than a loss always. I'd rather watch them win the CBI champsionship than lose in the first round of the NCAAs. Been there done that. And shirley this team would benefit more next year from winning a few in the NIT than losing a play in game in Boise

I like blondes you might like Brunettes. Just my preference. I love the first two days of the tourney and like when SJU is involved. I do not know which scenario would be best for the future progression of the team, but yes I prefer being in the NCAA tourney to any other scenario.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:23:35 PM by we are sju »

Foad

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2013, 03:24:56 PM »
I like blondes you might like Brunettes. Just my preference. I love the first two days of the tourney and like when SJU is involved. I do not know which scenario would be best for the future progression of the team, but yes I prefer being in the NCAA tourney to any other scenario.

I'm actually not that particular. But given the choice between a blonde who's going to kick me in the balls and a bald midget amputee who's going to give me a happy ending, I'll take the happy ending.

« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2013, 03:28:08 PM »
I'm actually not that particular. But given the choice between a blonde who's going to kick me in the balls and a bald midget amputee who's going to give me a happy ending, I'll take the happy ending.

People have turned down the NIT, no one will turn down a chance at the NCAA or with Scarlett Johanson even if she winds up kicking you in the junk! 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:29:21 PM by we are sju »