Cav to transfer?

• 24 replies
Re: Cav to transfer?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
will be interesting to hear what that dood Theo Rabinowitz is called after Norm reads his article  ;D ;D

isn't he a seton hall or rutgers fan though? hahaha
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
will be interesting to hear what that dood Theo Rabinowitz is called after Norm reads his article  ;D ;D

dont pull a muscle patting yourself on the back...

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 11:41:06 AM »
thats what that guy oldred said when he honestly believed that st. johns was out-recruiting rutgers. *pie, meet face*

"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »

dont pull a muscle patting yourself on the back...

too late lol
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 04:12:40 PM »

http://njmg.typepad.com/zagsblog/
Former St. Johns' guard Mike Cavataio will transfer to Holy Cross, according to a source close to the program.

Cavataio, a 6-4, 190-pound swingman from St. Francis Prep in Forest Hills, N.Y. native, played in 17 games as a rookie last season, averaging 1.4 points per contest and 1.2 rebounds in 5.9 minutes.

"I enjoyed my time at St. John's, and I think it was a great experience to have played here," said Cavataio. "I have a great relationship with my coaches and teammates and I wish my team 'good luck' as I head into a new situation, hopefully where I can earn some more minutes and play a bigger role."

He will have to sit out next season as per NCAA transfer rules.

While Cavataio and former teammate Larry Wright transferring, St. John's needs to bring in some recruits to help fill out the squad for next season. Read more here on their options.