Dave Bliss - Coaching Again

• 3 replies
Dave Bliss - Coaching Again
« on: May 15, 2008, 12:10:42 AM »
http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=806996 >:(

He should not be allowed to even coach pick up games. The only Team he should be coaching is the Sing Sing AAU Team. In fact he should be the starting point guard for the Sing Sing squad.

kob24

Re: Dave Bliss - Coaching Again
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 10:33:36 AM »
yo i work at sing sing they have two kids that are locked up there one of them is young like 19 who would kill at the college level. the other is in his early 20s who is nice as hell. there team could beat a few division 2s probaly even a low division1

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »
yo i work at sing sing they have two kids that are locked up there one of them is young like 19 who would kill at the college level. the other is in his early 20s who is nice as hell. there team could beat a few division 2s probaly even a low division1

I know there are some real ballers in the Joint. Actually Dave Bliss should have been locked up. 

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »

Jarvis could have had these kids on his payroll, but as of now I'd have to say Memphis would lock these 2 in