Where do we go from here?

• 4 replies

hnk

Where do we go from here?
« on: January 15, 2014, 11:45:42 AM »
1) Prepare for a Big East Tourney run.

2) Make sure we make the NIT.

3) Give extra playing time, practice concentration and development to players who will be back next year (i.e. not Sanchez, GG etc.)

4) Make sure we are recruiting JUCO's, late signees for this year.

5) PR: admit was are disappointed and have to do better.

Re: Where do we go from here?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:57:14 AM »
Some inspirational quotes:
"Remain clam, all is well, remain calm"-Chip Diller
"Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"-Senator Bluto Blutarski
"So youre saying there is a chance"-Lloyd Christmas

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 01:02:36 PM »
To the bar!

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »
One thing to look forward to now that the NCCA is but a pipe dream is the return of mad scientist Lavin. I can see him picking the starting 5 out of a hat. How about Hockey type line change substitutions.  How great would that be? He could go with the 5 walkon line. 5 guards line. 5 forwards line. If three walkons are white he could play them with Marco Hooper and have the Honkey line. Foreign line. The decoy line. The punk line.
This would be highly entertaining.

DFF6

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 02:00:52 PM »
One thing to look forward to now that the NCCA is but a pipe dream is the return of mad scientist Lavin. I can see him picking the starting 5 out of a hat. How about Hockey type line change substitutions.  How great would that be? He could go with the 5 walkon line. 5 guards line. 5 forwards line. If three walkons are white he could play them with Marco Hooper and have the Honkey line. Foreign line. The decoy line. The punk line.
This would be highly entertaining.

Wait, you mean he hasn't already been doing this??