Good Discussion

• 2 replies
Good Discussion
« on: January 23, 2014, 01:03:33 PM »
Just want to thank all of you for continuing to keep good discussion on the boards. It is a real easy time to go off the deep end but for the most part everyone has kept a level head.

We have some new posters that have emerged which have brought a few new opinions and viewpoints which is fine. As long as everyone is keeping discussion civil and not personally attacking coaches/players/posters I'm cool with people being objective.

If we all agreed on everything there would be nothing to talk about. So keep posting and if you have any issues please feel free to contact mods or myself.

P.S. To my knowledge no new posters are any old posters. I know you all like to gossip about that.

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
Re: Good Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 11:34:59 PM »
More importantly why haven't  you accepted my friend request!? :D
Cougar O' Malley

Re: Good Discussion
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 11:47:37 PM »
Just want to thank all of you for continuing to keep good discussion on the boards. It is a real easy time to go off the deep end but for the most part everyone has kept a level head.

We have some new posters that have emerged which have brought a few new opinions and viewpoints which is fine. As long as everyone is keeping discussion civil and not personally attacking coaches/players/posters I'm cool with people being objective.

If we all agreed on everything there would be nothing to talk about. So keep posting and if you have any issues please feel free to contact mods or myself.

P.S. To my knowledge no new posters are any old posters. I know you all like to gossip about that.

Dave - Between the Johnnies and Terps inconsistently up and down, and downright poor play at times this season, I could have jumped the Brooklyn Bridge.  But the guys need to execute better and better in practice to play better as a team more consistenly.  Both teams haveonly one option as a clear leader, and it's not necessarily enough.  I want to see at least one more player step up for the next 2/3 of conference play to establish the teamwork needed to finish games.

The instances of very good play we've witnessed teases us with what is possible when the guys get it going.  I see more extended high levels of play in games coming. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 11:48:54 PM by bball purist »