Butler Predictions

• 24 replies

desco80

Re: Butler Predictions
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 10:13:43 AM »
Just keep fighting.   That's what I'm looking for.    I don't know if it'll be tonight, but eventually the guys will have a night where they come out a little sluggish and just aren't firing on all cylinders.   I just hope they keep their heads about them and do the little things that have enabled this nice run: like make the extra pass and continue to play disciplined defense.

Every game doesn't have to be pretty, just get the W tonight!

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »
If I watched enough sports in my life, I know tonight has potential let down written all over it.  That makes it all the more important that we come out and play with fire like we did vs. G-town.  Butler isn't as bad as their record.   Gotta take care of business tonight.  SJU 69-61 in a relatively low scoring affair. 

sju89tr

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 10:34:18 AM »
There will be a bit of a let down tonight. I say St Johns 72 Butler 68. Got to win though regardless of how it may look. 

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 01:38:53 PM »
I don't think this will be like the Seton Hall game at all. I foresee them trying to blow the hinges off really early.

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 02:04:48 PM »
I agree.  I don't think the guys are gonna look past Butler because I don't think they are focused on who the opponent is.  Whoever it is, they want to come out and stomp them.  I expect them to get off to a fast start tonight.