Players here?

• 8 replies
Players here?
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:20:15 PM »
My question isn't who is definitely leaving but with all the speculation floating around here who has the highest chance of leaving.

Personally -
Obekpa - 75%

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 01:20:51 PM by happyrappy »

Re: Players here?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 01:36:37 PM »
Need an option for none.

Of those, I think everyone comes back.

I don't really see us losing anyone, Sampson, Harrison, Jordan, are coming back. The question mark is Obekpa. Outside of that, I couldn't imagine any of our seniors going anywhere. Christian and Felix aren't going anywhere.

I really don't see us losing anyone.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 01:48:50 PM »
I am developing a pilot for Obekpa where he goes around blocking ordinary people from doing things and then grins maniacally. So he will leave to do that.
Jordan is transfering to ST Joe's or Baylor

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:28:20 PM »
I am developing a pilot for Obekpa where he goes around blocking ordinary people from doing things and then grins maniacally. So he will leave to do that.

Mutumbo has been there and done that. Be ready of a lawsuit
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

DFF6

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 02:51:17 PM »

Mutumbo has been there and done that. Be ready of a lawsuit

Obekpa will block service of the lawsuit.

ras

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:14:35 PM »
Marillac must be upset, you didn't put Dom in there.

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 07:35:47 PM »
someone asked Sheed on his instagram if he would be back, and he confirmed.

Only question mark is Obekpa, and I have a feeling he will return as well. Posted a message on IG thanking fans for supporting him.

TONYD3

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 07:54:04 PM »
Would be crazy for anyone to leave. This is the best situation for them. Also I dont think the players or the coaches are as mad as us. They see improvment.

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 12:51:41 AM »
I felt like most of the players didn't care about being in the NIT and it really showed (like Kentucky last year). Obekpa played like he didn't care. He really needs another year and I feel like he would really be the only question mark.

With Gift and Orlando out of eligibility he should be focused hard to come back strong.