Thanks Marco

• 12 replies
Thanks Marco
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:13:03 AM »
You helped bring Orlando here whether you know it or not. You had a great game against Georgetown last year, were always a student fan favorite, and you were the leader of the pack on the Euro trip. The story of him getting up in the middle of class to catch a flight to play will always be epic. Glad you became a Johnny.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Foad

Re: Thanks Marco
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:42:18 AM »
You helped bring Orlando here whether you know it or not. You had a great game against Georgetown last year, were always a student fan favorite, and you were the leader of the pack on the Euro trip. The story of him getting up in the middle of class to catch a flight to play will always be epic. Glad you became a Johnny.

Don't say au revoir, just say hors d'oeuvre

desco80

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 11:52:27 AM »
Dude, go back to Europe for awhile.  You'll have a career playing ball, and you can sleep your way through the bimbos of Italy or Spain.   
Seriously, we're all jealous.   

You'll have plenty of time to come back to NY and start a second career later in life. 

Congrats and thank you.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »
thanks marco
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 01:15:55 PM »
Dude, go back to Europe for awhile.  You'll have a career playing ball, and you can sleep your way through the bimbos of Italy or Spain.   

You'll have plenty of time to come back to NY and start a second career later in life. 

Congrats and thank you.

Needs to update that hair cut first.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »

Congrats and thank you.

Not trying to be a d*ck here, but I think you need to update your idea of what an updated haircut is...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:12:54 PM by survivedc »

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 03:19:02 PM »
Agree and thanks Marco, for having a great attitude in a tough spot, as I'm sure you were sold a bill of goods by Mr. Snakeoil himself.  Thanks for staying classy and represnting the school well with no temper tantrums, never refusing to enter a game and being supportive from the bench.  Good luck and keep playing ball.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 03:21:12 PM »
Good luck in your next step Marco!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:21:35 PM by HowCouldUBeSoHarkless »

redslope

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 03:41:24 PM »
Marco-hopefully your next three pointer is the first of many

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 03:46:37 PM »

Congrats and thank you.

Not trying to be a d*ck here, but I think you need to update your idea of what an updated haircut is...

It's a bowl cut.  Beats me I haven't had hair for 15 years so you crazy kids do what makes you happy!  Especially you big O

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 11:38:42 PM »
Marco goodbye we hardly got a chance to know you.  Really think your 3 pt acumen could have been better utilized. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 11:40:18 PM »
I thought this was thanking Baldi for starting the Lavin rumor

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 12:03:48 AM »

Congrats and thank you.

It's a bowl cut.  Beats me I haven't had hair for 15 years so you crazy kids do what makes you happy!  Especially you big O

Well I'm with you on that one. That was a curious look on him.