Glory Years

• 3 replies
Glory Years
« on: April 03, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »
The expiration date on the Louie years being the Glory days of the franchise has expired. I just did some quick math and any fans from college junior on down were not even alive when Louie last coached here. So by default if we refer to the Glory Days it now refers to the Jarvis years. I think we can all agree on that. Just want to make sure every one is clear and we don't confuse any of the dinosaurs posting here.

Re: Glory Years
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 07:08:26 PM »
We are now and have been for a long time in the Gory Years.

Chilleb

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 08:19:38 PM »
Catching a pro am game featuring Jordan Washington, George Beamon, mike Alvarado, Rhamel brown , Jonathan Moore, Stephen wood and last but not least good old Malik booth, kid is a jet and much  improved shooter. Talk about the glory days, probably was his last season with Dwight hardy going to the tournament. By the way Jordan Washington is an absolute beast

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/09/sports/call-st-john-s-the-red-storm.html ...I was screwing around on my phone when this article came up...Highlight SJU was coming off its "worse season" in 32 years...now we say we had our best season in so many years....really said.

Redmen curse + Father Harrington= the mess were in now...
Cougar O' Malley